e: [horde] SOLVED!!! Fatal error: TOO MANY CONSECUTIVE PROTOCOL VIOLATIONS

sisterscape sisterscape at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 07:54:32 PST 2003

I finally solved this problem!  THE FILTERS ARE CAUSING IT!

I have about ten filters and just now when I added another one I got
the dreaded

 "Notice: (null)(): [ALERT] Fatal error: TOO MANY CONSECUTIVE PROTOCOL
VIOLATIONS: in Unknown on line 0"

message on the 'Horde :: My Summary' page the next time I checked for
new mail.  I went back to the filter options, unchecked "Apply filter
rules when mailbox is refreshed?" and am now no,longer getting the
error.

So looks like you guys need to fix the filtering/refresh code.

sisterscape