[horde] horde signups with turba

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 15:34:50 PST 2003

Hi,

I would like to configure horde for user signups to a horde mysql database.

I've installed (all cvs HEAD) horde, and horde to allow signups, the framework
and turba, and the turba db tables, and configured horde to log everything to a
file /tmp/horde.log

I've created an admin user, and a dummy user, and these seem ok, but when I
enable signups a new user comes along and fills in all the details, it says
they have been added to the admin pending list, but when I go and look there is
nothing there. Also nothing appears to be logged to the horde.log file other
than my admin login to look for the pending user.

Where are the pending users stored? and how can I get it to be a bit more
verbose with its logging, as ive turned pretty much everything to log fully

Cheers

Tom H