[horde] How to set global options

Kevin kevin at rmctradings.com
Mon Dec 1 16:51:41 PST 2003

I'm administering an IMP server and I am tweaking the mail settings to my
liking, but I am finding that a lot of users like the same settings (for
example use a Trash folder), so how can I take these settings (basically they
are just checkboxes) and "set" them for each user and all new users?

I'm guessing I need to get into the horde_prefs table and insert some values,
but how do I do that for all existing users and all users which don't yet
exist? Is there some default section somewhere where I can set the defaults for
users?

Thanks,
Kevin