[horde] RE: [ALERT] Fatal error: (Apologies)

Ivan Zilic Schmidt - Maingroup Inc. ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Fri Dec 5 08:38:30 PST 2003

the easy way is http://mydomain.xx/horde/test.php it prints the version number
and it has a link to test imp that gives version number

Ivan Zilic Schmidt
Maingroup Inc.
www.maingroup.net
ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
Phone (56-2) 326 07 84
Mobile (56-9) 872 65 63

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail

address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not
the addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received

this e-mail in error please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete this e-mail and other copies of it
from your computer system. Thank you.
We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through our network.