[horde] VarRenderer

Ahmed El-Daly daly1 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 09:15:36 PST 2003

Hi,

I have just downloaded the Horde and Imp modules from CVS. When I login to
Horde, and after clicking the configuration button I get this error:

Warning: factory(Horde/UI/VarRenderer/html.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in /usr/share/pear/Horde/UI/VarRenderer.php on line
48

Fatal error: factory(): Failed opening required
'Horde/UI/VarRenderer/html.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/share/pear/Horde/UI/VarRenderer.php on line 48

Line 48 has this in it:

function &factory($driver, $params = array())
    {
        $class = 'Horde_UI_VarRenderer_' . $driver;
        require_once 'Horde/UI/VarRenderer/' . $driver . '.php'; //This is
line 48
        return new $class($params);
    }

Also running horde/test.php comes out with a blank screen but runnung
horde/imp/test.php runs fine and tells me that I have all the necessary
prerequisites.

Thanks,
Ahmed