[horde] Fwd: php & pear

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Dec 6 15:26:35 PST 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von satadru at umich.edu -----
    Datum: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 16:19:48 -0500
    Von: Satadru Pramanik <satadru at umich.edu>
Antwort an: Satadru Pramanik <satadru at umich.edu>
 Betreff: php & pear
      An: jan at horde.org

I'm sorry to take any of your time, but I noticed that you posted to
the horde lists regarding a custom PEAR install for horde.

I have a php installation where I am unfortunately not allowed to
upgrade the pear installation.  Is there any way to have horde use pear
from inside the horde install, perhaps using a .htaccess file to change
the php include_path, perhaps like in this page:

http://www.modwest.com/help/kb.phtml?qid=98&cat=5

My horde install is here, but as you can see, I seem to have problems,
owing to Pear.

http://pramanikconsulting.com/horde/test.php

:)

Satadru