[horde] Horde cookies?

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Mon Dec 8 13:15:52 PST 2003

Well, in that case I would have to recomend that you insert you cookie
session ID into a horde session varriable, rather then worry about
cookies.

But if your using the Horde API, then use the Horde API :) Get Horde to
track your customers, either explicitly by storing your magic ID number
as a Horde session varriable (and store your values however you want),
or implicitly, by storing your data as Horde session data, and not
having an extra magic ID number.