[horde] Horde::selfURL()

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 15:35:28 PST 2003

Hi,

sorry for being thick. but I have a relatively simple question.

I came across the function Horde::selfURL() in the login.inc template (from the
HORDE HEAD CVS checkout of a few days ago), as I am looking to have a login
widget in one of my templates, and am looking to use that login form as my
base, but refer it back to the original login form handler.

Anyway, I went over to the framework documentation at
http://dev.horde.org/api/horde/ guessing that selfURL() would appear in the
functions under the "Horde" Package, but its not there. Am I misunderstanding
the documentation, or has those types of functions not been included yet?

Tom H