[horde] Re: enabling mysql sessionhandler?

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Mon Dec 8 18:37:49 PST 2003

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Quoting Niall Young <niall at chime.net.au>:
>
> | Can anyone clarify exactly what's required to enable the mysql
> | sessionhandler?  Are there any docs or guides on this?  I've been
> | searching for hours and can only find oblique references.
>
> | and am getting the following error in my browser:
> |
> | Parse error: parse error in .../config/horde.php on line 97
>
> In the distributed configuration file, line 97 is as follows:
> $conf['auth']['driver'] = '';
>
> So maybe you should be looking around this line for a parse error (e.g. no
> terminating ' or ;) instead.

It's unchanged, I'm using imp for login/logout in registry.php  If I
comment out the sessionhandler stuff everything's working again but
sessions are back to random logouts.  I can actually use the back button
and continue with the session, so it seems to be there still, I just
keep being taken to the login screen randomly when browsing webmail.
Sometimes it's fine, most of the time it's not - it's seems random
though, I can't reliably replicate any single occurence.

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "I was trying to kill a level 5 lumberjack in the MUD I play"
                                        -- Travis Read, August 2003