[horde] Mailing list in Turba ?

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed Dec 10 06:16:12 PST 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 04:09:32PM -0600, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> You can make a distribution list to handle such things.  I don't think there
> is any support for this in the import function.  You will probably have to
> recreate them by hand...

I don't plan on using the import functionnality built into Turba; I will
generate the Turba object in a migration script and store them in MySQL.

When you talk about distribution, do you mean inside Turba, or with the
help of a third-party software (ie MailMan) ?  Or you just mean making
an alias ?  I am pretty sure Turba support having a contact with
multiple email addresses, I just can't find how to do it !

Thanks for your answers !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com