[horde] PHP Notice: Undefined index: driver in.../horde-2.2.4/lib/Auth.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 10 10:56:13 PST 2003

Quoting Luis Daniel Alvarez <daniel at enet.cu>:

> // What backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde? Valid
> // options are currently 'imap', 'ldap', 'mcal', 'sql', 'ftp', 'smb',
> // 'krb5' and 'radius'.
> //$conf['auth']['driver'] = '';

I would still think you want that uncommented, just left as '' as it
shows it.  In my setup (IMP auth also) it is uncommented and blank, as in:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = '';

Since your error is that it isn't defined, then uncommenting it should
remove the error.

> Is anything wrong?

I would assume the above answer is correct.  It at least would match my
working setup.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics