[horde] Bug in metar.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Dec 11 07:55:19 PST 2003

Quoting Jason Lohrenz <jmlohren at glmmn.com>:

> Okay,
>   Now I'm getting different errors.
> I added the suggested PEAR modules and all the dependencies.
> Now, when I try, through layout to add the Weather module I get the
> following errors:
>
> Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in
> /home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/lib/Block/Collection.php on line 227
>
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/templates/portal/edit.inc on line 26
>

> TIA for any help.
>

> Jason

In your pear directory, under data/Services_Weather (on my machine, it's
/usr/share/pear/data/Services_Weather/), there should be a script named
buildMetarDB.php. Edit that script so that the dbName, dbUser, and dbPass
variables contain the database name, user, and password of your horde
database, then run it. That will place the location tables in your horde
database. The metar block should work after that.

Note that these instructions are for mysql; I understand there are some
problems using the script with postgresql, and that patches were submitted to
the pear group, but I doubt they've been included yet. Someone else on the
list might be able to help if you're using other than mysql.

hth,
Rick