[horde] Strange error

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Dec 11 23:38:13 PST 2003

1) Please don't reply to messages if what you write has nothing to do with
the quoted message
2) Search the mailing list archives or your favourite search engine for an
error message and the possible solution before asking the list
3) Please don't append a 20-lines signature to messages you are going to
send to a mailing list or news group.
4) Raise or disable your memory limit in php.ini.

Jan.