[horde] prefs.sql not initialising database.

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 12:33:36 PST 2003

Hi,

I've setup a config/prefs.php file with some new preferences in it, and my
prefs.php is displaying these preferences as options correctly. However when I
change any of the values and click "save options", the class Prefs calls the
function setValue(). but as ive only added the new preference options to the
config/prefs.php file, these preferences do not yet exist in the database, so
the setValue function skips them as the $prefs[] array does not contain an
entry for them. (as that array was read from the horde_prefs table)

So my question is, how do these new preferences get in the database in the first
place? there doesn't seem to be functionality to initialize the $_prefs array
with new prefs values from the config/prefs.php file. Or am I missing
something?

Cheers,

Tom H