[horde] Another issue with imp

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Dec 16 01:06:59 PST 2003

It's not a bug, it's a feature. :)

If you get a mail from yourself, then the interesting info is not your name (you
should know your name already *g*). So IMP displays the recipient of your mail.

So if you see a mail where the From displays To:<address>, you have two infos in
one. You know that it's from you and to <address>. Cool, isn't it?

Greets,
Daniel