[horde] Re: Re: Maybe a bug, need some help

Damien Harper damien.harper at keops.net
Wed Dec 17 08:13:31 PST 2003

I've just recompiled PHP with --enabled-mbstring so now, i have both iconv
and mbstring but the results are the same !
Everything works BUT still throws many javascript errors and display
weird/chinese characters...

I even can't display test.php anymore : I get a blank page (source below)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Bye.

news:brpqqm$jho$1 at sea.gmane.org...