[horde] searchable Horde mailing list archive

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 13:13:40 PST 2003

I would like to solve my problems on my own...which is
why I think it would be helpful if the mailing list
archive was searchable....instead of me posting to the
list whenever I have a problem.

Right now....I have installed Horde CVS and have just
created my database and user "bob".  When I try to
login, I get the error:

A fatal error has occured
Unable to connect to sql server
Details have been logged for the administrator.

Yes....I read the INSTALL docs in /scripts/db and I
can connect to my MySQL server with the horde username
and password.

Where is the log file that has been logged for
me....sorry to be vague, and I know you guys "are not
at my machine, or have access to it"....I am running
RedHat 9, php-4.3.4, mysql-4.0.16, and my webroot is
/usr/local/apache/htdocs.  I checked /var/log/ and I
didn't see any log file that was created or ressembled
a Horde log file.  So according to my configurations,
where would you guys think this log file would be??

Thanks.

Adrian