[horde] searchable Horde mailing list archive

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 13:49:42 PST 2003

> It is. In fact, you have multiple options. All
> linked from
> http://horde.org/mail/.

Thanks. I don't know if you understood me right....or
I am not understanding you right, and I'm missing it
all together.  I am subscribed to the Horde and
kronolith mailing lists.

I want a "form" where I can enter in a phrase and hit
a "Search" button...it will then gather up all the
threads that have the keywords that I entered in the
form...kinda like the Qmail mailing list.

http://www-archive.ornl.gov:8000/

Thanks.

Adrian