[horde] where's mimp at these days.

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 08:47:40 PST 2003

> > or have I missed something obvious.
>
> Apparently, but you've told us nothing that we could make guesses based on.
>
> -chuck

I've got a CVS HEAD (last night) version of horde, with IMP functioning. I
checked out a mimp CVS HEAD, and went into config, renamed the config files.
I'm using the same server settings as imp, (i copied the servers.php file
over, and set server_list to 'none, as imp just logs into the local imap
server.)
I then logged in to horde as an admin and generated a conf.php file and placed
that into the mimp/config folder.
I then logged into horde using imp application login, and manually put
horde/mimp into the url, and a blank page appears. If I logout of horde, and
then manually enter mimp into the url bar I get redirected to the imp login,
which is what I expected.

one thing i noticed was that regsitry.php.dist says this about mimp;
"$this->applications['mimp'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../mimp',
    'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/mimp',
    'name' => _("Mobile Mail"),
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'status' => 'notoolbar'
);"
however the install docs for mimp have this;
"In horde/config/registry.php, find the applications['mimp'] stanza.
      The 'show' parameter should already be marked '=> true'
      and the 'active' parameter should already be marked '=> true'."
I'm wondering whether I should add those in to the registry block for mimp?

I also tried setting mimp/config/conf.php to have server_list shown, and then
login to the local imap server manually, but on sucessful login from the mimp
login screen I was sent to the blank screen again.
Its getting to the redirect.php page, as I tested with a
print "redrect.php";
in the page, but thats as far as I got, I wanted to check whether it was
considered a working program before I got too far into looking through the
code.

Cheers,

T.