[horde] for web master

Michael J Barber mbarber at barbersweb.net
Mon Dec 22 13:49:15 PST 2003

I am not sure if this exists, but, by the looks of the e-mail it probably
doesn't. - A page that lists the current version for all modules (this would
probably fit best into the projects page).  The projects page says nothing of
the current stable version or if anyone is even working on them.

Something simple like

IMP: stable 9.0 (released 10Jan08) status: active
or
GRUNT: cvs 0.2 (released 05Feb88) status: dead

Just my 0.02.

Michael J Barber
SUNY Plattsburgh
CMS Computer Labs Technician
116D Feinberg Library
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
518.564.2319
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

^^ Zitat von "Bearne, Paul" <PBEARNE at tycoelectronics.com>:
^^
^^ > Hi
^^ >
^^ > sorry to put this here I couldn't find where else to post it
^^ >
^^ > I Have pop back to horde several time to check on the sates of horde 3
^^ > and
^^ > the module that go with it
^^ >
^^ > But there isn't easy way to see how it is getting on
^^ >
^^ > Would it be possible to add this information
^^
^^ I'm not sure what information you want.
^^
^^ If you want to know when Horde 3 et al get released, just subscribe to the
^^ announce@ mailing list.
^^ If you want to keep track of the ongoing development subscribe to cvs at .
^^
^^ Jan.
^^
^^ --