[horde] Cookies and Administration Menu

CJ Kucera horde at apocalyptech.com
Mon Dec 29 10:30:52 PST 2003

Okay, now for a few things that actually *do* belong on the main Horde
list.

First off, I've been noticing that, rather than setting a cookie on
my browser, Horde is putting the Session ID in the URL string.
I've tried in vain to have it use cookies instead, but I just can't
seem to get that to work (this is on the latest stable Horde and
also on the latest (as of this morning) CVS).  My browser doesn't have
any problems accepting cookies from the domain that Horde is being
served from, and from what I can tell my browser never even gets
a request to set a cookie; it just doesn't get sent at all.  Any ideas?

Secondly, is it possible to disable some of the items in the Administration
menu?  Specifically, I'd like to get the various shells disabled; I just
don't like having those hanging around.  For any of that stuff, I'd
rather just use a regular ol' shell account and not have to worry about
having a shell open (even if locked down) via a web app.

Thanks!

-CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy        |  "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
apocalyptech.com/wow     |    way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,