[horde] _username_hook_tobackend Problem

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Tue Dec 30 17:19:45 PST 2003

I seem to be having some problems with the to/from backend hooks with
admin/groups.php.  It seems that they are not working correctly when adding a
user to a group.

Example:
john logs in, and the to backend tacks on a '@domain.com' to his Horde
$userID.  Kronolith, IMP, Turba etc. all store information
using 'john at domain.com,' but when trying to add 'john' to some group, it's
stored as just 'john' instead of 'john at domain.com'  In Mnemo say, the notepad
list query just searches for privs of user 'john at domain.com', but since the
only group memberships are for the user 'john' it returns an empty set.

If I weren't getting married this week, I'd probably sit down and figure it
out, but I just don't have the time and knowledge about these hooks to do it.
I believe it's a bug, but if not, please let me know what I need to configure
or do to get this working correctly.

Thank you,
Mike