[horde] can't login to horde

Prince gspk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 15:19:41 PST 2003

I tried http://xx.xx.xx.xx/horde/imp/test.php. It worked

server="localhost" user="prince" mailbox="{localhost:143/imap/notls}INBOX"
INBOX has 0 messages (0 new 0 recent)

Now, I am trying to login to horde from  http://xx.xx.xx.xx/horde/imp/login.php. But it gives the error " Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was entered incorrectly."

This is my imp/config/servers.php entry. I tried "INBOX." for 'folders' => , but did not work.

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'mydomain.com',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => 'true'
);
Quoting CJ Kucera :

http://www.php.net/session

> Secondly, is it possible to disable some of the items in the Administration
> menu? Specifically, I'd like to get the various shells disabled; I just
> don't like having those hanging around. For any of that stuff, I'd
> rather just use a regular ol' shell account and not have to worry about
> having a shell open (even if locked down) via a web app.

Sure, just edit horde/lib/api.php.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch,
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe