[horde] Problems with snap shots

Christensen Tom paveraware at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 09:31:29 PST 2004

I have been trying to get a recent snap shot installed (2004-01-01, and
2004-01-03), and I cannot get the tar.gz files to uncompress... I have
downloaded them 3 times each but when I run tar zxvf
module-2004-01-0x.tar.gz I get the following:
[tchriste at NERVE1 newhorde]$ tar zxvf horde-HEAD-2004-01-03.tar.gz
horde/
horde/lib/
horde/lib/NLS/
horde/lib/NLS/GeoIP.php
horde/lib/NLS/coordinates.php
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--length error
tar: Child returned status 1
[tchriste at NERVE1 newhorde]$

I am running redhat 9, with all of the updates applied any ideas?  This
happens with all modules I've tried, (horde, framework, kronolith, imp,
mnemo, nag, moment, turba, to name a few).. is there something I'm missing?
Thanks,
tom