[horde] bug in UI / jonah

Ilya mail at krel.org
Sat Jan 3 21:25:44 PST 2004

i think this was due to my db not having any entries in jonah_weatherstations or
jonah_weathercountries.

I was trying to import them as README says, but got message that import does
work with my version of mysql.
I was however able to import it through web interface to mysql.
except that import of weatherstations fails at these lines:
http://weather.interceptvector.com/weather.xml?id=Q0lYWDAwMjc%3D    CHI Vina del
Mar    graphics/noradar.gif
http://weather.interceptvector.com/weather.xml?id=Q0lYWDAwNDM%3D    CHI Vina Del
Mar    graphics/noradar.gif

because the town is same, just case different in "del". so its a dup.

btw do the links to interceptvector actually play any role? the
weather.interceptvector.com is not resolvable for me.