[horde] Please help to debug! Login failed for some reason.

prince prince at resoftcorp.com
Sun Jan 4 00:53:06 PST 2004

Thanks for the update.

I already have this set, but I don't see even a single line in /tmp/horde.log
Also, I don't have conf.php in this directory, but horde.php.

I am totally stuck now. I don't know what else to try. Your input in
resolving this issue is higly appreciated.

horde.php entry:
=================
// Should Horde log errors and other useful information?
$conf['log']['enabled'] = true;

// What log driver should we use? Valid values are 'file', 'mcal',
// 'sql', and 'syslog'.
$conf['log']['type'] = 'file';

// What is the name of the log? For the 'file' driver, this is the
// path to a text file; for mcal, it would be the name of a calendar,
// and for sql it would be the table name to use. For the 'syslog'
// driver it is the facility as a _constant_ (with no quotes), e.g.:
// ... = LOG_LOCAL0;
$conf['log']['name'] = '/tmp/horde.log';

// What level of messages should we log? The values are LOG_EMERG,
// LOG_ALERT, LOG_CRIT, LOG_ERR, LOG_WARNING, LOG_NOTICE, LOG_INFO,
// and LOG_DEBUG. Each level logs itself and all those that come
// before it: LOG_ALERT would only log alerts and emergencies, but
// LOG_DEBUG would log everything.
//$conf['log']['priority'] = LOG_NOTICE;
$conf['log']['priority'] = LOG_DEBUG;

% ls -l /tmp/horde.log
-rw-rw-rw-    1 apache   apache          0 Dec 17 23:35 /tmp/horde.log

Prince.

On Thu,  1 Jan 2004 23:54:05 -0700, Mike Bydalek wrote