[horde] Metar weather

Michael W. Jones mjones at otsc.com
Sun Jan 4 17:51:35 PST 2004

I have been experimenting with the CVS versions of the Horde applications
for consideration of upgrading my site.  While I like the Portal interface,
I have found a bug that I thought warranted someone else taking a look at.
(Especially since my PHP programming skills is 'beginner' at best).

In the new Metar module, if I add it to my portal layout, it does not ask
what location I desire the forecast for.  Subsequently, the module reports
"No location is set." when I return to the Horde home page.

I receive no other error messages, so I'm not sure where else to look for
this.  If anyone has any suggestions or need more information, let me know.

Mike Jones
Lenexa, Kansas