[horde] turkk-mmcache with horde ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Sun Jan 4 19:49:33 PST 2004

Anyone play with this at all?  I just installed it on one of my servers,
to see how it fairs ... everything appears to run fine, *except* when I
logout I get a whack of errors:

Notice: Use of undefined constant =8F - assumed '=8F' in /usr/local/share/p=
ear/Log/syslog.php on line 133

Notice: Use of undefined constant - assumed '' in /usr/local/share/pear/Log=
/syslog.php on line 133

Notice: Use of undefined constant =04 - assumed '=04' in /usr/local/share/p=
ear/Log/syslog.php on line 133

Notice: Use of undefined constant - assumed '' in /usr/local/share/pear/Log=
/syslog.php on line 133

Notice: Use of undefined constant - assumed '' in /usr/local/share/pear/Log=
/syslog.php on line 133

Notice: Use of undefined constant  - assumed '' in /usr/local/share/pear/Lo=
g/syslog.php on line 133

Notice: Use of undefined constant rce.php - assumed 'rce.php' in /usr/local=
/share/pear/Log/syslog.php on line 133

Notice: Use of undefined constant book. - assumed 'book.' in /usr/local/sha=
re/pear/Log/syslog.php on line 133

Disable mmcache, and those errors go away ..

----