[horde] Horde Head and html.php

Ahmed El-Daly daly1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:48:26 PST 2004

Hi,

I have a working installation of Horde 2.2.4 and Imp 3.2.2 The
installation has been working quite well until I ran into the
webmail.dat attachment problem. Apparently the only fix is to run the
Head version of horde and imp. I did a cvs co horde and then a cvs co
framework, ran the php installation for framework, and then edited
html.php to make it look like my old installation (which is still
running on the server)

The problem is any customization I perform does not get reflected. Only
the scroll bar colors change, but the main page shows just the Welcome
to Horde message, the two logon boxes, and every thing else is white.
White text on a White background. There are a few posts talking about
php errors in css.php so I did css.php?app=horde (I have not yet
installed imp) and got a perfectly all right css page with all the
definitions. I also checked all the files for a blank line at the end
but found none. I am really at a loss.

PS: I also installed the Head version with its own database to make sure
that no incompatibilities are introduced. You can check the working
version at:

http://ctclinux.no-ip.biz/webmail and the new Head one at

http://ctclinux.no-ip.biz/horde

Any help is much appreciated.