[horde] turkk-mmcache with horde ... solution?

Joeri Pronk joeri at joeri.nu
Tue Jan 6 05:35:50 PST 2004

I have been fooling around with mmcache a little more, it seems like the moment
the shared memory cache is nearly full mmcache gets corrupted.
If I lower the shared memory size it happens sooner and increasing gives me a
bit more pages until breakage.
Though certain combinations of looking at pages until the cache becomes full do
give a (permanent?) working environment.
I have tried to block certain files to cache (using mmcache.filter=!message.php)
but this doesnot work (although mmcache.filter=message.php works).

While typing this message I found a possible solution:
mmcache.shm_only="1"
seems to solve all my problems....

Joeri