[horde] errors when loading kronolith/index.php

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 09:17:25 PST 2004

I copied and pasted someone's conf.php file into mine
and now once I go to horde/kronolith/index.php, I get
the following errors:

Notice: unserialize(): Argument is not an string in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 74

Notice: unserialize(): Argument is not an string in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 75

Warning: array_values(): The argument should be an
array in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 97

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 99

Notice: unserialize(): Argument is not an string in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 107

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 109

Warning:
main(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/index.php on
line 24

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/.php'
(include_path='/usr/local/lib/php:.') in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/index.php on
line 24

Hopefully someone has had experience with these errors
and can help me out.

Thanks.