[horde] Re: addCategory(), horde_categories table, horde.historyfield memory leak?

Chris Wopat chrisw at supranet.net
Thu Jan 8 10:30:01 PST 2004

Thanks for the info. I believe you're on to something when you suggest it
may be related to forwarding/replying to an email. When I do this, I can
replicate the issue. The database insert appears to simply be something that
happens 'around the same time'.

In the last twelve hours, the processes have grown yet again from 150MB to
154MB. Any thoughts as to what continually growing resource is being
accessed during the forward/reply process that may cause something like
this? I believe I've eliminated: user preferences, mailbox size, message
size, presence of attached file, and the size horde's debug log.

Could this possibly be related to a sql query on the horde_categories table,
or something category related?

Thanks for your help.

Chris Wopat