[horde] RE: redirect.php problems

Jason King jason at freemotion.bb
Thu Jan 8 13:09:21 PST 2004

Ok that problem is fixed now, the problem was in the apache config for
the virtual host settings it was returning

http://_default_/horde/imp/mailbox.php?Horde=a9032974fdddb37c5baebfe7f4f
1fe0f&mailbox=INBOX&actionID=105

Which is with out a question wrong.
Now I have to figure out why when I try to login it always tells me

Your Mail session has expired. Please login again

Dose any one have any ideas here
Jason
*         Horde: 2.2.4
*         IMP: 3.2.2
*         PHP Version: 4.2.2
Getting a problem when logging in, the log file is saying

Jan 08 14:55:14 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for
jason at virtual.org@virtual.org [200.50.75.20] to {mail.virtual.org:110}
[on line 92 of "/var/www/html/horde/imp/redirect.php"]

but all I get is a blank page, with this url in the top
http://200.50.75.13/horde/imp/redirect.php?Horde=3ee2d174a0aad8a91d6498c
8aae1e19f
I am not using imap I am using pop3 from qmail.
Can some one please shed some light on this or some where for me to
start looking.
Jason