[horde] Please help to debug! Login failed for some reason.

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Jan 9 15:26:16 PST 2004

Quoting prince <prince at resoftcorp.com>:

| Can someone please help me to get this problem resolved? I couln't find
| anyway to get this working? I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
|
| horde.php entry:
| =================
| // Should Horde log errors and other useful information?
| $conf['log']['enabled'] = true;

Most likely, you haven't upgraded to Horde 2.2.4.  From horde/docs/CHANGES:

------
v2.2.4
------

[jan] Add Arabic (Syria) translation (Platinum Development Team
      <devteam at platinum-sy.net>).
[mms] SECURITY: Add code to protect against session fixation issues.
[jan] Add Macedonian translation (Stojan Pesov <ssp at eureka.com.mk>).
[mir] Fix a bug that incorrectly quotes pref values (Bug #1224)
**[cjh] Fix a bug that prevented logging.**
[mms] DB session handlers do not use persistent connections by default.

michael