[horde] updating config files

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 12:04:00 PST 2004

> the point of the command was to keep the php.dist
> files so if you screw
> up the editing, you still had the original config
> files to start over
> with.

Ok...I figured it had something to do with that.  I
already backup that files up before I edited them to a
folder called "backup" located elsewhere on my system.
 Being a fairly experienced Linux user, I've learned
from my mistakes and always backup config/system files
no matter what! I live by Murphy's Law - "If anything
can go wrong, it will".

You however only answered my second question....I was
more looking to have my first question answered:

How do I update my config files?????

Thanks.

Adrian