[horde] VFS "file" backend, relative paths and gollem's "change directory"

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 12 18:29:21 PST 2004

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>:

> It doesn't look like VFS/file.php's _getNativePath function has changed
> between version 1.44 and the current version (1.50).  The attached patch was
> written for v1.44, and was a working implimentation of non-tilde relative
> paths.  It doesn't seem to work with 1.50.  I'm not sure why.

I've committed the part that supports ~/<path>, as long as a 'home' param is
defined. The ~<user> bit I left out, since getting the homedir from the posix
functions isn't going to work for most cases of this driver; we'll need some
way of specifying where the homedirs are (or, perhaps, to use the posix
functions, but only if configured that way).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."