[horde] 2 Problems - Menu position & Language not beeing changed

mailing_lists at lockhead.net mailing_lists at lockhead.net
Tue Jan 13 14:07:45 PST 2004

Hi!
In the archives on google I didnt find any help for Horde 2.2.x concerning this
issue.
I've set up Horde on my server and IMP&Turba. Everything is running without
bigger problems.
I've tried to figure out how to change the language to "German" and changed the
default in /horde/config/lang.php to
$nls['defaults']['language'] = 'de_DE';

Now, everything is still in English. What do I have to do to make my Horde/IMP
show everything in German? Anything else? I read all logfiles and couldnt find
solution.

The second question is, that I want the menu where you can choice between
Horde/IMP/Turba/Logout/etc on the left side and not on the bottom - any chance
to change that?
Tried with chaning /horde/templates/index/frames_index.inc and it only resulted
in problems.
Setting $conf['menu']['floating_bar'] to 'true' in /horde/config/horde.php only
resulted in a window popping up and showing the same menu as before!

Can anyone give me some advice?

Horde Test Page:
http://horde.lockhead.net/test.php

Thanks a lot, Johannes Koch