[horde] horde installation problem: Action canceled at login

Andrew Falgout andrew.falgout at usm.edu
Wed Jan 21 11:29:03 PST 2004

I'm having some issue doing an install of horde/imp on a Redhat AS 2.1
system.  I've updated pear with version 1.1 listed on the horde.org site.
The horde/test.php and imp/test.php work wonderfully.  When I head to the
main /horde link, I get the toolbar at the bottom that lists <home> <mail>
<address book> <logout>, but the top portion of the page give a "Action
canceled." page from Internet Exporer.  Does anyone have a clue as to what I
might have misconfigured?

Thank You,
Andrew