[horde] login but nothig in mail-address book and logout

Gilles Lévesque glevesque at mag-datacom.ca
Thu Jan 22 20:10:16 PST 2004

I've install horde-imp-turba as described

when I try to login, I need to click on "INBOX" at bottom, the 3 other links
just doesn't work, I log in, then I arrive at a blank screen, I need to
click on "horde" at bottom to see "INBOX" I can enter into INBOX but cannot
see "address book", cannot change my default Identity and cannot click again
on "mail" at bottom, it doesn't work properly, it just show blank screen.

anyone can help me please?

Regards.

Gilles Lévesque, RHCE
MAG Datacom