[horde] Portal Issues

David Bates horde at voygr.com
Fri Jan 23 21:27:27 PST 2004

Hello all,

   I've been playing with the main layout in the HEAD version and when I
setup a DAte/Time Module (Block) for the login page I get this when it
displays:

Notice: Undefined index: time in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Block/time.php on
line 44

Anyone had this problem, I can get into it deeper.. I looked at the code
some and it seems to be pulling $this->_params['time'], but the _params
seems to be empty.. which makes sense as to why it says Undefined index..

Let me know

As well, everytime I try to update my libs, it get a error about createing
a directory in /tmp
that there is no free space on device, but I have 12 Gig free.. just
wondering if something funky is going on with the CVS server.....

Thanks
Dave