[horde] Pass Username and Password to Horde Login

Mario Ohnewald mario.Ohnewald at gmx.de
Tue Jan 27 04:28:58 PST 2004

Hello!

I am running a Webpage on WebserverA, and my Horde is running in WebserverB.
Now my users can log into the internal area on WebserverA. I want to add the
Webmail server (WebserverB) to this now.

This would mean that the users would need to log into WebserverA and then
into WebserverB (which is in a frame).

The username and passwd, are the same.
So could i somehow pass the Username and Login to teh horde page, so they
wil be logged in at once?

A solution could look like calling the horde page like
that:
http://webserverB.com/horde/login.php?hordeuser=username&hordepassword=password

Is there a way to do something like that?

Cheers, Mario

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail