[horde] File Missing

Benoit St-Andre ben at benoitst-andre.net
Wed Jan 28 20:27:17 PST 2004

Le 29 Janvier 2004 17:03, kosalaa at carcumb.com a écrit :
> I thought U'll realize... not even the .dist file. check CVSWEB it's not
> there.
>
> kosala
>
> Quoting Benoit St-Andre <ben at benoitst-andre.net>:
> > Le 29 Janvier 2004 16:43, kosalaa at carcumb.com a écrit :
> > > hey ppl,
> > >
> > > I've succesfuly downloaded jonah from CVS, but when I tried to install
> >
> > and
> >
> > > acces it it gave me a error saying missing 'conf.php' in 'config/'
> > > directory. I also checked CVSWEB and there also I couldn't find that
> >
> > file.
> >
> > > jonah test give me following error.
> > >
> > > Jonah Configuration Files
> > >
> > >     * config/conf.php: No
> > >       The file ./config/conf.php appears to be missing. You probably
> > > just forgot to copy ./config/conf.php.dist over. While you do that,
> > > take a
> >
> > look
> >
> > > at the settings and make sure they are appropriate for your site.
> > >
> > > any idea what happend to that file.
> > >
> > > kosala

Ooooooops.... really sorry, that was a dumb mail from me...

Two things:
1- that message isn't supposed to be there anymore. So, here's a little patch
for jonah/test.php that will make it easier to forgive me :-)

2-the file conf.php will "appear" there after you have configured Jonah within
Horde going through the configuration menus.

Sorry for the rudeness of the first answer.

--
Benoit St-André
ben at benoitst-andre.net
Connaissez-vous Linuxédu-Québec ? http://linuxeduquebec.org