[horde] DB-1.6.0RC1

Johan FISCHER linux at fischaz.com
Fri Jan 30 22:36:46 PST 2004

Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug but it was a bit annoying to figured out what was the
error.

With DB-1.6.0RC3 (the last beta released) and the MySQL driver (not MySQL4), you
must provide a tcp port in the configuration even if it's the default port.

So you have to uncomment the line
$conf['sql']['port'] = 5432;
in horde/config/conf.php

Best.