[horde] notoolbar

Annelise Stighall astighal at kennesaw.edu
Mon Feb 2 11:03:10 PST 2004

Hi,

I got a question about the notoolbar setting in
/horde/config/registry.php

Currently I am running horde 2.2, imp, kronolith and turba in a cluster
environment. Due to problems with my apache-ssl server I had to rebuild
it and this is where my problem arises.

Previous setup:
Apache 1.3.27 + php 4.3.0 + horde 2.2
Have worked very good for ca a year with 20K+ users

Current setup
Apache 1.3.29+php 4.3.4 + horde 2.2

Now when I changed the apache and php then the toolbar for the logout
buttons started showing up at the bottom on the screen even after that I
have set the status to 'notoolbar'  and each of the other programs (IMP,
Kronolith and turba can be controlled and not show up on the bottom
toolbar) this did not happen in the previous apache+php with the same
setup of registry.
I have been digging around in the code to figure out what is going on
but I am beat.

Does anyone have any clue?

TIA,
AL