[horde] vacation and default identity

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 4 20:05:56 PST 2004

Quoting "Ivan Zilic Schmidt - Maingroup Inc." <ivan.zilic at maingroup.net>:

> The vacation module doesnt include the "from:" in the vacation.msg file it
> creates. What i need is to include this line and i want to use the default
> e-mail adress each user has in its horde database. I dont use realms.

In previous versions (all released ones I think) the headers are in the
message the user provides, so they can provide the From: there.  So the
user would put in the From: they want.

In current CVS they may have split out the headers (subject, etc) so
this may need to be addressed a-new in the cvs head version.