[horde] Problem with Layout

David Bates horde at voygr.com
Thu Feb 5 13:16:33 PST 2004

Not sure if this is a Horde or a Kronolith Question..

But I had a setup for my layout and at this time I can't remember what they
were, but now after updating the Framework and such I'm getting this error..

Warning: main(Horde/History.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php on line 3

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Horde/History.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.
php on line 3

Any ideas guys?

Like I said, I'm posting here cause I was unsure if it was a Framework  (horde
core) or a Kronolith problem..

Dave