[horde] Fwd: [PEAR-DEV] PEAR DB 1.6.0RC5 released, please test it

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Feb 7 14:53:05 PST 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von danielc at analysisandsolutions.com -----
    Datum: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:58:11 -0500
    Von: Daniel Convissor <danielc at analysisandsolutions.com>
Antwort an: Daniel Convissor <danielc at analysisandsolutions.com>
 Betreff: [PEAR-DEV] PEAR DB 1.6.0RC5 released, please test it
      An: PEAR Dev List <pear-dev at lists.php.net>, PostgreSQL Cygwin
<pgsql-cygwin at postgresql.org>, NYPHP Talk <talk at lists.nyphp.org>

Hello Again:

Another release of PEAR DB was made yesterday, 1.6.0RC5.

The most important change was fixing the bug for people who use
arrays for the DSN information when connecting.

It also adds a new method called quoteIdentifier(), which is used
for delimiting identifiers (such as field names and table names).

I'm planning to issue the stable 1.6.0 release on Tuesday.  So,
please download the package and test it out.  File bug reports
if stuff doesn't work or is unclear.

Download:    http://pear.php.net/get/DB
Manual:      http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.database.php
Report Bugs: http://pear.php.net/bugs/report.php?package=DB
Home Page:   http://pear.php.net/package/DB

Oh, and if you like the new features, the fixing of over 40 bugs,
and/or the documentation improvements that have happened since
1.5.0RC2, take note of my "Wishlist" page at
http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/donate/donate.htm
The Financial Donations secition is now working again, too.

Enjoy,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/

Jan.