[horde] Installed Horde...now what...

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Mon Feb 9 05:32:04 PST 2004

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 11:31:11PM -0800, Michael wrote:
> Hey everyone. I have just installed horde and got all the permissions
> and database oddments installed along with imp. Now what? How do I set
> up users and log in for the first time? Am I missing something? Is
> there a configuration script?

It depend on which authentication you choose.  Typically, Horde is
authenticating via IMP, which in turn authenticate via IMAP.  If this is
the case, just login with a valid IMAP user.

How you would create user in IMAP depend on which IMAP daemon you use.

Stuff to check :

1. The various 'auth' variable in horde/conf.php.  Ie :

   $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
   $conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';

2. The file horde/imp/config/servers.php.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com