[horde] child permissions...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Feb 10 07:33:27 PST 2004

Quoting Amith Varghese <amith at xalan.com>:

> Can someone tell me how child permissions work?  I know that application
> permissions have been added recently, but when I add one I have the option to
> add a child permission.  However, the child permission is free-form
> text which I type in the box.  What are valid values for this (I'm assuming it
> depends on the application).

If it's a freeform text box, then the application isn't advertising (through its
api) any permissions that it supports. That could either mean that there aren't
any child permissions that are used by that application, or it could mean that
the app hasn't yet been updated to use the registry api to advertise its
permissions.

-chuck

--
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."