[horde] problems with the horde framwork

Gernot Kollegger gmk at gmx.at
Thu Feb 12 11:55:41 PST 2004

hello all,

	i 've send this questions few days ago, but didn't get any answers.

Is this a problem nobody has or knows  or is there anything other reason why
we are not getting an answer ?

We are in progress on evaluating certain frameworks and the horde system seems
to be a very good one. But in fact, we would need some more information about
it - if it will work within an windows enviroment and if the problems we have
are known or if they are house made.

Maybe someone can help us.

-------------------------

i'am trying to us the horde cvs on an apache - windows - Microsoft SQL
System

I 've problems to get the system work.

Initial pages are working properly, but some sites and pages don't work.

x) when i use Admin - users no page is shown (no error message)

x) when i use Admin - groups i get the screen for adding the gourp and
members, but when i click on save a blank page is the result

x) when i try to administrate (create) permissions i get 2 messages for
example
    "'giapeto' was added to the permissions system."
    "Attempt to edit a non-existent permission."

may someone can give me a hint?

--
kind regards, gernot